Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

In our class wiki, I have taken up the responsibility to be the editor of the New Media Ethics and Law page. Though I haven't contributed a lot to this page yet, I have gathered up neccessary resources to make this page much easier to understand. New media ethics and law is a very broad topic and so it is a hard task to keep the information conice and interesting. The former contributors and editors have done an excellent job collecting the data and placing it under sub headings. What I am going to change and to an extent did is the layout of the whole page. It seems a little bit unorganised with so many thoughts and definitions all around. I have read most of the page a couple of times and i noted some errors in either spelling or the writing, that is going to be fixed by the time I finish editing. There are a few links in the page that do not work anymore, I am going to replace them with links and part that do work. In the end, the new media page is a great source for information about the relationship betwen New media and the law and ethics. I am going to be adding a few subsections to the Ethics part of the page because it is just as important to know the ethical issues concerning New Media as to know the laws behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment